Star 2s will not just scan FTA

mrpukka

Help needed arghhh !!
Just flashed a 2s to wooshbuild 5, only using 1 tuner, other is not connected. I am trying to do a FTA scan only and every time I do the scan, sky channels are listed also. Scan mode FTA Only, numbering system HD. I have tried deleting AutoBouquets and reinstalling numerous times with the same outcome. Also tried pressing tv then providers and only thing listed is BslyB. Any help much appreciated. TIA

Help needed arghhh !!
Just flashed a 2s to wooshbuild 5, only using 1 tuner, other is not connected. I am trying to do a FTA scan only and every time I do the scan, sky channels are listed also. Scan mode FTA Only, numbering system HD. I have tried deleting AutoBouquets and reinstalling numerous times with the same outcome. Also tried pressing tv then providers and only thing listed is BslyB. Any help much appreciated. TIA

Hi ya I had same problems with mine, tried different flashes and ended up have to put open vix on my box and had no trouble with getting only freesat channels open vix is very basic but my box on freesat now no sky no probs..

Yeah had to do the same flash back to open vix I actually used sucmnsee latest image and its great, I figured 2s doesn't like wooshbuild 5 lol hs h2s etc seem to be fine with wooshbuild though !

S2 & H2s getting a bit old in the tooth these days
Think your better to upgrade ;)

What would you suggest ? Still using the dish for freesat and have a iptv sub. There all working fine so won't be in a hurry lol

Back