Starting from the begining...

Iain1979

Hi All,

My last box got broken by my daughter who decided that it was thirsty lol. So I’m starting from bottom.

I'm pretty much all clued up so know how to install wooshbuild and that. So my question below since I only had a 2s and on a budget.

Is the H2s any good or should I stick to a 2s?

Where can I get one of these boxes from... don’t have to have wooshbuild installed as i can do this all myself.

Can I buy any hard drive to use for the box to record??

Thanks guys

H2s is much faster and more responsive than the star 2s, an upgrade im sureyou will be pleased with. You can buy them direct from zgemma.co.uk or using the link on this forum mate. External hdd plugged in the back is your best bet, you can get a 1tb from pc world for around £40 hdd much better than pen drives (impo) hope this is helpful for you

FYI, it looks like Sly are locking up their encryption so you might want to re-consider the satellie approach and instead look into IPTV or cable if it's available to you. There are lots of relevant threads on here.

FYI, it looks like Sly are locking up their encryption so you might want to re-consider the satellie approach and instead look into IPTV or cable if it's available to you. There are lots of relevant threads on here.

Oh are you saying that i will not be able to do what i do now with sky. Is there any proof on this??
No cable in area so IPTV it is. Are the like a starter page that tell you what you need and how to install and all that stuff on here?? what is IPTV?
Thanks for your help lads

Back