starview 7 back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've gone and lost the ethernet connector bit to the starview, damn! :(

where can i get another one?

if you have given up searching im sure fleabay will have a few floating about..

then again it wasnt me who lost it, was brother, so he gone to get another one, cant believe he gone and lost it, but im 50% happy at the moment about this news today

then again it wasnt me who lost it, was brother, so he gone to get another one, cant believe he gone and lost it, but im 50% happy at the moment about this news today

aaaah.. im overjoyed if its all true :) i always had faith it would come back;)

aaaah.. im overjoyed if its all true :) i always had faith it would come back;)

bro gone to buy the ethernet connector from the supplier, i bet you in a few days he will end up finding it somewhere, always happens.

even if skysports 1 is just on, that is enough, looks like starview has gone for a full firmware fix/update?

bro gone to buy the ethernet connector from the supplier, i bet you in a few days he will end up finding it somewhere, always happens.

even if skysports 1 is just on, that is enough, looks like starview has gone for a full firmware fix/update?

its always the case! if you do find it.. you'll have a spare :)

i tried Sky Sports 1.. no luck, don't know what to do to get it working as someone said it was.. not sure if theyve gone for a full fix, but the guy on another forum seemed very upbeat about the future and whether he is infact a part of starview remains to be seen. i doubt he is but if he brings us the fix then happy days!:happy:

someone must have the new firmware

for those of you who are saying not working mine isnt working read the posts again as i said you need the new firmware in order to recieve the following chanells listed in the posts above

i guess the wait goes on then lol

going to contact HT and show him the file before uploading or anything

found the ethernet connector :)

Last edited:
Can you put the new file on for download PLEASEEEEE.

im sorry but are you blind? how can he put the file on if it's still being tested? just wait untill the bugs, if there are any, are fixed and the fix is reliable! im sure when all the neccessary tests are done the file will be posted and you will be informed.. untill then please wait.

you dont know what a usb stick is lmaooo wat u save stuff on mate plugs into back of box once that firmware is on when u go into options ull get the net application u stream

i know what a usb stick is lol your english is hard to understand, will do that now, when i put USB in the back of box, what do i do next?

no 1 get a usb stick what to save things on surely you will have 1
no 2 save firmware on usb
no 3 factory default box
no 4 put firmware on by accessing the usb by going into box men utility usb select the firmware updater
no 5 before scan make sure box is on u stream menu options network
no 6 when scan is done put on b4u movies type in the remote 1819 should be working.

wait.. once you d/load the file do you have to compress it or just burn it straight onto a USB drive? and have you done this Khurram? if so then take a picture with SS1 working.. thanks

i know what a usb stick is lol your english is hard to understand, will do that now, when i put USB in the back of box, what do i do next?

explained it more now mate should be easy to understand

wait.. once you d/load the file do you have to compress it or just burn it straight onto a USB drive? and have you done this Khurram? if so then take a picture with SS1 working.. thanks

sikander mate if you have firmware then read my steps shpould be easily done and yes done it working fine and no just whack it straight on usb once unzipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back