Starview Compromised - what a load of bull s**t!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't this thread created because you created a bull shit rumor that was clearly a lie!!!

Then you continue to post fictional posts, you are either obsessed or a pathological lier!

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread is in the starview section so keep it on topic and really we don't need to know what anyones sexual preferences are

Kiddy i think you will find i was not the one that started that post, i merely passed it on from another forum, and i do think there is no smoke without fire, i also believe the truth will eventually come out, also you and a lot of other starview users will be surprised by the results !!

r126413 there is enough info on the forums already regarding sv and how you pay, you were also answered in below if you care to read back were you asked the same thing

http://www.techkings.org/starview/2...still-getting-login-message-3.html#post206175

also this is not a thank you thread or fan club for the kiddy

All members take note of this, enough of these thank you kiddy threads, anymore of them and infractions/bans will be given.

post deleted

Last edited:
Bro u did start the post clearly you even created an account on dk under the name (something)smith and clearly admitted starting the rumor!

Also my reply to Peter is directly inline with that anto is saying!

"why ask the question on the forums if you can simply reply to the email and get the answer" in reference to pauls post

Last edited:
Bro u did start the post clearly you even created an account on dk under the name (something)smith and clearly admitted starting the rumor!

Not me m8 thats for sure, there are lots of forums and they all have it, so you are defo looking up the wrong lamppost now m8 thats for sure, im out straight on what i say if i said it i would not give a rats ass about it, but you have me mixed up with the person that originally posted it, ohhhh and by the way i dont post on DK.

BoxT, you have passed this warning on to the forum so all have a chance to read it and take the necessary precautions if they see fit.
thekiddy, you have had your chance to repudiate these rumors and have made your say.

Therefore, I see not reason to leave this open and continue the squabbling.
:closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back