Starview Compromised - what a load of bull s**t!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there seems to be a lot of kv/sellers on here? this vendettor against sv-- is a right load of boll*cks.do not get swayed one way or the other,just use your own common. £25-- 6 months,. about 80% up and running. not so long ago there was no sv, f-ing blank screens. (do the maths ):peace::peace:

Last edited by a moderator:
have bben off for a while, could someone PM the contact details for this customer service. Ive a box here so am gonna give it a try.

thanks

tom

thekiddy

that's the problem with you and your team, nothing to do with any one else but unhappy sv customers for which your lot still don't get,
and honestly you do talk some sht

Last edited:
atm my starview is working yesterday it went off but its back. the expiry date also changed from nov to october. is it like a warning amonth before it will expire?

Colzuk we all know about your sly server and that you promote it on cable threads throughout the forums!

Oh and funny how u reduced the prices inline with the Sv support prices! Haha

Colzuk we all know about your sly server and that you promote it on cable threads throughout the forums!

Oh and funny how u reduced the prices inline with the Sv support prices! Haha

who the hell have you got me mixed up with lol, not got a clue what your talking about.

Last edited:
Now first let me clarify that I am not a Starview hater as I own 3 of the boxes and have been fairly happy with the products but saying that I am not a Starview fan boy as some would say. But there are some valid points being brought up in this thread about the customer support and quality of the Starview service.

Now if I may elaborate on the issues with Starview I'd appreciate some answers. Firstly a lot of users including myself are being cut short of their connection to the service which is not very good for your reputation especially when they were promised 12 months. Back in March kiddy you stated and I quote:

"Hi guys as you probably all know or are worried about is how long the life of your sv box!

Well originally ever ones box was intended to have a life of 12 months but due to the unfortunate circumstances for the past 8 weeks, to keep all of the existing customers happy all boxes are expected to get 12 months from the point installation of the showmustgoon and enabling activation using 1819."

Now providing there are no hiccups like raids or server faults etc every box should be expected to run till March 2012 or later depending on when they activated the new software. Yet one of my boxes has already gone off (not even 12 months old) and the other is due in October but I'm positive nearly every Starview user can relate to this problem but instead you have the audacity to launch the support tool to renew subscriptions but somehow forgetting about what you promised way back in March. If this is still being rectified and this promise will be kept then I do apologize but you can see why people are angry with the service and will end up starting rumors.

The HD Combo has had no support at all since the downtime and all we've had are just empty promises and more unanswered questions, again if this is being rectified I apologize but don't leave people in the dark. Would it be that hard to put up an ETA, a screenshot or a short video just showing the new software on the HD Combo just so people can have piece of mind that it will be released rather than just comments like "coming soon" etc.

Finally not all of the channels are up which brings me to the question why?

I hope I can get some straight answers from you because not only will it help me but many Starview users who also require answers to these issues.

just a quick question for the kiddy , can you please tell me how i get 12 months when i didnt get my box till late november and activated early dec and yet my expiry date is 15th October , thanking you in advance ,
Whilst i appreciate the work you are doing i will not pay a sub on expiry unless it has a proven track record prior to expiry

To be honest, my SV box was bought in January, and the expiration date is November! Not only would that mean that i wouldn't have 12 months but the fact that TheKiddy said people would get a new sub from March when the server went off! The SV team has been good in bringing back the channels but there is a fair few missing that were promised to be back on aswell as PPV channels. I'm sure there could be more updates and support from SV to customers to keep them 'sweet', instead it's like they take the money and do a runner!
This is not a dig at the kiddy or anyone but i know i'm thinking the same as any other customer.

having looked back through the forum the same question has been asked about the hd 0ver 100 times , when an answear was given all that was said was that it is being worked on or not forgoten about 8 months ltr still the same ans come on kiddy even if you got the non hd channels added and up and running then added the hd 1s ltr with a firmware update ,i personally did 20 ov these boxes to family and friends didnt charge to set up or ewt and made no money from yet i stood by an told them all to wait will be sorted people can be tollerant only so long , then or when you descide to get them up and running the expirey date would have passed even thou not on for 8 months how you then expect me to go back to them and say rite you have to pay for 6 months or 12 months again now , just give us a date when we can expect them to be back on and what reconpense will there there be a month free well after only 4 month use it beta be more than that

To be honest, my SV box was bought in January, and the expiration date is November! Not only would that mean that i wouldn't have 12 months but the fact that TheKiddy said people would get a new sub from March when the server went off! The SV team has been good in bringing back the channels but there is a fair few missing that were promised to be back on aswell as PPV channels. I'm sure there could be more updates and support from SV to customers to keep them 'sweet', instead it's like they take the money and do a runner!
This is not a dig at the kiddy or anyone but i know i'm thinking the same as any other customer.

I have explained dozens and dozens of times why we had to charge for support and I'm sorry I'm not going to repeat my self again!

A clue "leaching"

Also the hd will be available within the next few weeks

Support can be given direct Edited by noelyf

Last edited by a moderator:
@ thekiddy,

You are here long enough to know about posting links to other forums.

Anymore posting links will result in an infraction and the posts deleted.

the kiddy -hi i have sent £25 through pay pal yestaday for 6 months subs had reply saying it will take 24 - 48 hours, will i recieve email instructions of how i will get the box back on.
thanks peter

Hi Peter these forums are not a personal messaging service, I'm sorry to say! As the forum admins dont like it or stand for it!

Send a reply email to the address you got ur message from and you will get your answer! ;-)

Many thanks

Sure Kiddy you use this for forum for posting what do you expect people to think, and also slipping links to your forum as well, have to say you defo take liberties with other peoples forums, especially for your own gain.

I actually dont understand how any forum can allow you to post your card share information on here, as they have been closed everywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back