Starview Connection issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekiddy

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on for some time iv been busy and away!

Right just to settle things, people who used and activated the show must go on (first release) will be able to obtain connection using the new software!

Although people who had the carling software on and recently upgraded to the showmustgoon cannot obtain connect due to some security issues that have arisen over the last several weeks!

Also we currently have over 170 channels active with only a handful left that finger crossed won't take long to finish ;-)

If anyone is having connection issues please email your mac addresses to

[HIDE]mrjosetrin@yahoo.es[/HIDE]

Hidden to unregistered members!

The authenticity of the mac will be checked and come online within 24hours

(the addresses are located on the rear of your stb)

Last edited:
read what it says in the post above yours daz and up to you if you want to try it :dunno:

also xshandix when theres news on the duo it will be posted.

xshandix I already answered you above and you've been told the same in all the other threads you've started with the same question

I know its frustrating when You have something that won't work and your looking for an answer,

but its also tedious for us trying to do a job and people post the same posts/threads over and over again.

when theres news it will be posted,

Last edited:
mines still on been 12 hours checked the post saying 24hours noo , do i have to factory reset and scan again ?? thanks

any 1 back on wi the starview i emailed my mac yesterday but i missed out last digit on mac so had to resend this morning still not connected?????

mdog funny i can't see your name down for clicking the likes button (the one beside the thanks button)

can see you clicked the likes button over to the right >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Click the one beside thanks button, below post on left,

see here
7.jpg

Last edited:
shebibb read my post up above yours and confirm you've clicked the right likes button please

your name is'nt shown on the list for likes that lets you see email address

Last edited:
now I can see you've clicked the correct likes can you see the email address shebibb??

yes thank you id clicked the wrong box is the mac address the long number on the back of the box thanks for the help

No probs, I haven't a clue shebibb I don't have one, I'm sure another member will help you out though :)

when members are clicking likes to see email address,

please click the likes button down beside the thanks button under post (see pic 1)

7.jpg
<<<<<<<<<<<<<< USE this one

NOT the likes button to right of page (likes/share)

8.jpg
<<<<<<<<<<<< not this one

i hope this The Kiddy has this sorted i posted my mac addresses at 11pm last night but i am prepared to wait and see
i just have a feeling that these boxes aint going to come on i hope i get proved wrong i just bought 4 for family members
be a right waste off 400 quid but lets see thats all we can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back