starview hd combo

stirz

Hi all , my first post so be nice :) a couple of years ago i brought a hd combo box it was one of the first that was imported into the country so it dosent have a lan connection ,my question is , is their anyway i can get this box working ?

mmmm thought so ........ looks like a starview 7 is going onto my wish list......... unless advised other wise ? cheers

mmmm thought so ........ looks like a starview 7 is going onto my wish list......... unless advised other wise ? cheers

Be careful what you wish for. :)

At the moment the Starview service appears to be up and down for MAJORITY of users, you might want to invest in a Kryptview instead. This is just my opinion, the decision is still yours.

There is a risk involved with both these boxes as you may already be well aware of.

I keep pusing satellite to the dark, totally forgot about this one, you can check out the Blade Media box, now that is something i'd put on my wish list. ;)

stirz i have a sv7 working (not for long) ill swap for the combo choise is yours

ahh no lan sorry cannot do :(

Last edited:
I am afraid you are going to need a new doorstop very soon, as the new HD Combo firmware will be released very soon.

ok i have the grooverider firmware installed i think the carling is the latest am i correct i want to download the carling+_F531_1207.UAD
for my starview hd combo please give me a link to download this one help is appreciated

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

thankyou i have downloaded +_F531_1207.UAD onto my box menu loocks diffrent but my chanels are saying scarmbled chanel please help
im connected to ntl cable

cable side of combo does not work as in no firmware released,get a sat dish up and get a cline,only works with a lan box(y)

sorry i never got what you said what works with lan box

There is no firmware for the HD Combo, as already stated..

You can wait a while and hope that one is released soon, if you have a Sky dish then you can buy a satellite box and buy a cline (server details to de-scramble channels)

Back