Starview NOT Resurrected??? STILL DEAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekiddy

Well as promised members wer certainly NOT restored yesterday on the 15th and I will confirm that we are NOT back up and running as we have been in the past!

So I can confirm we are ARE dead, we have been NOT been Resurrected and we are here to do one with your cash.!

EDITED DUE TO UTTER BULLSHIT.

UNTIL CHANNELS RETURN STAY CLEAR!.

NO MORE FREE ADVERTISING FOR YOU, YOUR BULLSHIT HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH.

:banned:

not at my end unless its moved again lol,i would need at least a 1000 boxes up and running first and no fiddling figures again.
pity you cant check before you post =problem loading page again.

Last edited:
So you've finally crawled out from under your stone again and surprise surprise, you're still trotting out the same old rubbish.
How long will these promises last then Kiddy, a day, a week? Your reputation is totally shot because of your refusal to answer the questions that have been asked regarding the hundreds of subscribers you've let down.

I personally wouldn't blame anybody for not giving you another penny.
So what happens next time it goes wrong? What will you do, hide again, refuse to answer posts and questions and ban anybody who asks questions you don't like, or maybe even just take the forum down, that seems to be a favourite trick of yours.

Appallingly awful customer service coupled with a hopeless, faceless individual at the helm who runs for cover when he fails his customers, yet miraculously appears when he thinks he's had a result. Utterly pathetic and a diabolical way to run any business and still hasn't the balls to explain what went wrong and why there was, and still is, a refusal to acknowledge and help those who lost money.
Incredibly naive management to expect all those hundreds of people to remain loyal when you can't be arsed to help them when they ask what happened to the service they paid for and you didn't deliver.
And for you to even think that you can give a Christmas gift to those people, proves how out of touch you really are.
All the pressure that's been placed on you by the so called "fictional writers" has come about because of your continued refusal to respond. You could have easily put an end to any hassle you got by responding with an update....................yet you failed to do that so don't start bleating now, you've been the architect of your own downfall.

Goodbye Starview.

Last edited:
"So you've finally crawled out from under your stone again."

FAR FROM IT

"How long will these promises last then Kiddy, a day, a week. Your reputation is totally shot because of your refusal to answer the questions that have been asked regarding the hundreds of subscribers you've let down."

Refusal to answer questions, far from it, I read the forums regularly and see its the same individuals from multiple accounts posting bullshit, lies and complete fabrications and sorry I'm not going to lower my self to that level, or attempt to defend my self from such absurdities and bullshit I'd rather leave the idiots to there doings! If a competitor wants there minions to post things they can, if the informants want to do the same they can! Be my guest

As iv said previously also as I have done previously, if people want to ask questions either PM me or email me simple!

So I can confirm we are not dead, we have been Resurrected and we are here to stay!

All services will b restored very shortly and all activations and memberships are back up and running as before yes this means no limitations on what type of box or box numbers can be used for memberships or activations, no specific dates you simply pay for membership and away you go!

We are back !!

Give us some money !!!

No specific dates !!!!!

You are havin a proper laugh now :whacko:

Hiya Kiddy :)

Could you please P.M me when ALL the services are back up and running? Now I'm away for Chrimbo but will be back for February the 21st,therefore anytime during March through to next November I'll be free and waiting patiently for the email.....TA

You know perfectly well that you have a job to answer all those people who lost money, but once again you skirt all around the questions as you clearly don't have any answers. You've had multiple chances to explain what happened yet you still ignore those pleas.
So it's bullshit that people have lost money, and it's bullshit that people have lost their service, and it's bullshit you keep taking the website down???
There's only one individual posting bullshit on this thread.

Like I said, and you conveniently ignored, you've been the architect of Starviews downfall.

Hi the kiddy can you tell me when all channells will be back as most ov mine have gone all i get is the sports ch

119tngi.png

Explain the data leak kiddy you balloon head. I was forwarded this by my cousin who had only asked about it and didn't even give his box number as lucky for him I warned him off your shitty server.

I hope people see this and realise what a shoddy operation these clowns run they don't care about your privacy just your money.

hey guys keep me updated as that wee pr..k jake has banned me till jan14 for slagging off his shi.ty service and forum heil hitler

View attachment 7730

Explain the data leak kiddy you balloon head. I was forwarded this by my cousin who had only asked about it and didn't even give his box number as lucky for him I warned him off your shitty server.

I hope people see this and realise what a shoddy operation these clowns run they don't care about your privacy just your money.

They will give you the same answer they do all the time, it never happened its all lies now the truth is out with proof what will they come up with this time i wonder

Last edited:
They will give you the same answer they do all the time, it never happened its all lies now the truth is out with proof what will they come up with this time i wonder

I know 1000% fact its not lies I've saw the original email and screenshot the forwarded one thats on here. How hes got the nerve to ask people to pay up he is one cheeky prick.

Well as promised members wer certainly restored yesterday on the 15th and I will confirm that we are back up and running as we have been in the past!

So I can confirm we are not dead, we have been Resurrected and we are here to stay!

All services will b restored very shortly and all activations and memberships are back up and running as before yes this means no limitations on what type of box or box numbers can be used for memberships or activations, no specific dates you simply pay for membership and away you go!

OUR CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU!

Oh and I would like to say to the haters and fictional writers, you have been ever so entertaining my self and miss willmitt have had a right giggle at the crap that has been getting written, therefore I suggest rather than wasting your time making pathetic lies getting on our teams back find a new hobby NOW!

We are back and here to stay!

So all 100,000 boxes are back up and a full service of all channels are working i find that hard to believe, maybe the people complaining about their boxes are back working, just to keep the peace and to have them spread the word for you, as for your Christmas Gift a gift is something you give to people.

Unfortunately yours comes with a catch its called "MONEY" so its not such a great gift after all now is it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back