Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

rrs if its any help to make your mind up m8 ive just got f3 box has been a good choice easy to install even for a thick c@@t like me lol

just had a look on the new website cant believe some clown on there asking for a link for new subs :nolisten: :nolisten: ffs surely nobody can be daft enough to give these crooks even more of there hard earned cash

just had a look on the new website cant believe some clown on there asking for a link for new subs :nolisten: :nolisten: ffs surely nobody can be daft enough to give these crooks even more of there hard earned cash

Prob a set up to show people there is someone looking to pay so others will follow just like the sheep !

had to join the new site and i can't believe there is someone on there first post where can i re-sub lmfao some people are just complete idiots

It's back up and running - YAY, gonna try cancel my F3 order LOL, would anyone care to PM me the new addy, Google isn't my friend on this one.

That is just a website they made up themselves nothing to do with SV and the same two idiots running it lol

There is a tremendous amount of posts on there, isn't there???? 1 rules thread and no others.

when I go on the page it says Hello Willo, you last visited on Blah, Blah, Blah LOL so now we all know who Willo is LOL

Attachments

• starview.jpg
    starview.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
thanks weegary but me box is on it,s way,,lol,, ya can,t be as thick as me:whistling:

funny you are looking for help setting this box up on other site how funny is that now ..................... lol and not asking on here who have more advanced posters lol

funny you are looking for help setting this box up on other site how funny is that now ..................... lol and not asking on here who have more advanced posters lol

Box t i have asked for help on here mate ask ted luxston

not seen one of your posts m8 if you are stuck let me know and i will help you ;)

---------- Post Merged at 09:24 PM ----------

There is a tremendous amount of posts on there, isn't there???? 1 rules thread and no others.

when I go on the page it says Hello Willo, you last visited on Blah, Blah, Blah LOL so now we all know who Willo is LOL

good old snedz is back on there as well lol joke site, they have also started to take tuts from here as well

Back