STARVIEWS CUSTOMER DATA LEAKED - The Kiddy screws up (yet again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wouldn't stand up in a court room lol.

Any member could say they joined up by mistake and a prosecutor would have to prove otherwise.

If it has nothing to do with paypal then there is no digitally signed transaction whether they paid for VIP or not.

I wont go into this over and over again but if anythings comes of the this site releasing details I would be willing right now to bet no one would be prosecuted.

The only benefactor would be the hacker if he/she was so up for taking the site down and ruining SV rep then this would be the best way to do so with privacy breech AGAIN if they had that info to hand which is why I said post it or fook off.

Otherwise this is more scaremongering. Threat threat threat with zero outcome....

Starting to sound like starview themselves lol.

I hope SV hacker proves me wrong then that will be the end of them for good wont it?.

Wheres that kiddy-fiddler to prove us all wrong with his 1000% movies will be back on this mid week LMAO.

Explain this thekiddy after paying my sub!.

2010-11-06-mn-340-001-connochaetos-fb-scrambled.png

Last edited:
Looks like the mystarview .cu.cc site has updated their webpage.

Seems SV data is even more comprimised than we first thought :(

that website no longer loads up for me - taken down? Seem's like someone just wants to cause a stir and has no life obviously.

Oh it loads in FF and not Chrome - my bad!

The person that has posted that information kind of knows what he is talking about - poor security and im baffled on how he obtained the solution to compile the project.

Last edited:
i found a link and it makes interesting reading and dates back to july 2011:binoculars:hope i dont delete that link hehehe

I thought you had some new news, that link from the first post leaves me with as much knowledge as I had before I read it, either the first time or just now lol

here ya go the full story from start to finish lol

Download and read the attachment.

Attachments

• Data Leak starview.docx
    53 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:
same here lack of service and ripping people off i cannot stand,and it could have been the kv gone down and sv purring along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back