Stays in Boot no Flash

Good Morning.

Somehow managed to make a mess of my H2H VM box, i then installed Wooshbuild V5 and i am now tying to remove this and install a VM one for obvious reasons.

Everytime i stick a usb in the rear and boot up, it says boot then goes on counter.

Ive tried different usb sticks all under 32gb and formatted every possible way.

Any idea what i am doing wrong

thanks

Good Morning.

Somehow managed to make a mess of my H2H VM box, i then installed Wooshbuild V5 and i am now tying to remove this and install a VM one for obvious reasons.

Everytime i stick a usb in the rear and boot up, it says boot then goes on counter.

Ive tried different usb sticks all under 32gb and formatted every possible way.

Any idea what i am doing wrong

thanks
Try the front one

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Have you press the front power button?
Until it says FLSH

You need to press it twice

Some firmwares don't go me with a force install

Switch box off at the rear remove any hard drive or rear usb stick, put the usb into the front usb port, and see if if flashes, it not, then restart the flashing process and this time holh the front power button, this might force flash it ???

Cheers for the replies but just tried the front and hee haw. Even pressing twice and holding in.
just says boot then the counter.

Do a re-format on the usb stick [ scan disk are good, and keep it about 4gb ] and try it again m8, I must have had about a dozen goes before it flashed the box, so its not the usb stick, but in my option.. but the box

Back