STB Emu Pro

Smithy882

Hi,

I am trying to download STB Emu Pro on the new Amazon 4k stick but everything I have tried does not work. The free version which contains ads will download but not the Pro version. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this may be?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Easiest way to sideload apps is what @ASHHBI has posted the link too all you do on ADBlink is download install it download the apk for which app you want put your firesticks ip address into ADBlink give it a name connect to it make sure apps from unknown sources is turned on and debugging is on click on install apk look for the apk you want to install press open and will start to install once installed go onto your firestick open the iptv app you have enter your details and away you go

following all the details above i have got the app on my new firestick, but for the life of me i can't get the channels to load, i have used it before on an android box but no joy on a firestick, any suggestions?

following all the details above i have got the app on my new firestick, but for the life of me i can't get the channels to load, i have used it before on an android box but no joy on a firestick, any suggestions?
Don't you have to provide mac address to your supplier or load your line into the portal

Don't you have to provide mac address to your supplier or load your line into the portal
yes you do, i have done that, i can just go into my client area and change it, not all of them allow that, whatever i do the channels wont load.

Thanks, i did use the line on my android box on that app, not used for a while though, do you think i should take that app off my android box and try again?

As long as it's not turned on it should be fine.
So you entered the portal etc and activated it, and the channel lists and bouquets are showing but the channels don't load ?

Have you given your provider the MAC address? Some providers allow you to manually do it online via the client area

Back