Stbemu pro, smarters and vpn trouble

Icarus09

Hi guys, a few lines seem to be being blocked by isp but so is the vpn! does anybody know a workarounds? Zgemmas seem to be running fine as do a few formulers. Mainly firesticks, tablets and android boxes running any
Of the apps mentioned on 9/10 internet providers :/ any help appreciated. TIA

have you asked your provider if its supported as most have got it back but not all

I have. But can’t get an answer in time, got clients waiting for results and I can’t keep expecting them to sit and wait when I know that it’s working fine on e2 devices and almost any device out of the country.

Which version are you using

Stbemu I’ve tested both
1.1.14 which worked fine before XC takedown. Portals have changed since then however and as I’ve mentioned works fine using XE on E2.
And also tested using 1.2.0.4
And I’ve tested the latest smarters I believe it is.
Also tried tivimate, smart iptv and LTQ.
All of which don’t work. I know it’s a handshake Problem but the question is, how would I stop backchat between firesticks and android boxes with routers/port triggers. if there’s any way at all.

Must add, I’ve ran one of the ‘blocked streams’ through VLC on a Remote Desktop server based in Italy of all places (for shits and giggles) and it works fine. But that same stream hits a brick wall when attempted here on almost any ISP

Use stb emu Pro 1.19 what vpn you using and what country is there isp block take it your a reseller some apps have been getting blocked a member was experiencing same problem

I’ll give that a go today. I’ve tried surfshark and nord. I am bud yes. I’ve read about clearing cache on the devices, and removing and re adding macs from the portal. But yeah I’ll give it another go today and report back. Thanks baz

I’ll give that a go today. I’ve tried surfshark and nord. I am bud yes. I’ve read about clearing cache on the devices, and removing and re adding macs from the portal. But yeah I’ll give it another go today and report back. Thanks baz
Not only some panel providers don't support all devices either

Back