Stbemu VOD issue?

scrfta

I have a sub with lots of VOD content, my daughter has taken exactly the same sub from the same supplier.

Both of us are using stbemu on a firestick and everything seems to work just fine except some of the video on demand where I get no picture but still have sound.

I can resolve the issue by switching to an external player such as vlc but the strange part is, my daughter, using the same setup, same hardware and the same supplier does not have this issue! She has tested the exact same videos as I have the issue with and it plays fine using the default internal player.

It's not a major problem because as stated it can be resolved but I just wondered if anyone had any idea why?

I'm thinking about switching to a dedicated iptv box anyway but for now I'm stuck using this setup.

Thanks

I’ve three stb’s not working at the moment. Pauses and freezes every couple of minutes but web connection is 200mb.

Try the smart iptv app that may work. Or perfect player others may be able to help. I think you will always have some limitations using apps however, there is a well known server that charges $3.50 a month which is pretty good it has no VOD but just get terranium tv and spend a few quid on real-debrid

Hmmm, neither of the above replies even relates to my issue. I have tried other servers and sometimes had similar issues, I have tried other methods to receive iptv and it does resolve the problem.

I am considering getting a dedicated iptv box but for now I just wanted to know if anyone had experienced similar and if there was any possible solution whilst I am still using stbemu on my firestick. It just seems strange that my daughter, using exactly the same setup and server doesn't experience the same problem. See quoted text below.

my daughter, using the same setup, same hardware and the same supplier does not have this issue! She has tested the exact same videos as I have the issue with and it plays fine using the default internal player.

The problem is with the player within stbemu. Just buy a mag box you can get a mag 322 from WOS delivered for £62.00

The problem is with the player within stbemu. Just buy a mag box you can get a mag 322 from WOS delivered for £62.00
Still doesn't explain why my daughter, using the exact same setup, using the same supplier, testing exactly the same video but she gets a picture whilst I don't.

If I get a dedicated box it will probably be a zgemma because I prefer the style of epg.

Back