Stick with it or fresh start?

Cullers

I bought my H.2S about a month ago and purchased a usb stick separately which had all the sky settings and needed files to update it to non-standard. Since then I've had loads of problems trying to get nline or cline to work. Two days ago, I had another guy, inserted the nline and also the .cfg line and it all worked. Today, none of the premiums are working. I've been asked what its using and I've no bloody idea! doh! So the question is, do I persevere or reset to factory settings and setup using a fresh install?

i would say that the guy might have put a 48 hour test line on for you, so its best to find out if the line he put on was a test or not first :)

Don't factory reset it, it may cause more problems.
You need to have a good read of some of the set up guides on this forum first, when you have a little knowledge you can start to work through the steps one by one, if you get stuck you can post where your up to and then someone will help out.

If you get real stuck i can help you out but i've not got a lot of time today
Do you know how to reflash your box?

Put it on usb?? Started reading the guide you linked and read the bit about downloading an image (sucmnsee or Woosh) and was thinking of doing it that way??? Or am I asking for trouble?

Back