Still got CCcam for Documentaries

steve171

I have just paid a few quid and renewed my sub for a CCcam just to get some of the documentary channels that are still available just wondering how many of you are doing the same.

Loads of people are
Iptv isn't the same as sat. The more you can still watch on sat the better

So many people panic and jumped, still plenty of life in the old girl yet

As you say a few quid why not

there are still loads of great channels on sat, my supplier switched me off, but I found a very cheap excellent website that done the trick

I have just paid a few quid and renewed my sub for a CCcam just to get some of the documentary channels that are still available just wondering how many of you are doing the same.
There's a few left it's like a variety pack still worth having too but the question is what would all people do who have paid for iptv do if C/S came back with a fix for us all? I have iptv but ended up putting it upstairs due to not liking it and brung my zgemma star 2s box downstairs and set that back up and even in say 12 month if all channels not gone would still pay subscription for remaining channels

I`m still getting BT, EIR, RUK, ATR, MUSIC, DOCS, KIDS, not the 3 disney, so plenty to choose from their, and hopefully the guys will eventually get them all back

I've still got my sly, I had a interesting conversation with my provider about it the other day as the line on the box upstairs started playing up to the point of it being unusable, I told him I have two lines of him for sly and asked why one is good and the other is not and he said he was surprised they were even working as he is a reseller and the owner has packed up shop ages ago apart from the vermin side of things and enjoy while it lasts as they wont be letting me renew them. But in response to the op of the topic yes I still like my sly lines and watch mostly the music and documentaries of it.

Mine's gone off completely but will get another if a some channels working. Any one PM me a reliable site?

I know some people on here dont like fleabay but I have seen a few sellers on there offering lines and in the description telling everyone upfront a lot of channels are missing and some of these lines are dirt cheap due to the channels being gone so maybe you might find something cheap on there, I saw someone offering 6 months line for 3.50 the other day

I'd recommend anyone to invest a few quid and go multi sat, with a euro sub, that's what I did.
Some people have suggested you can get 28e and 19e on a standard minidish, I actually put up a 65cm dish and get 28 19 and 13, I had a few issues at first as I tried to get 23, but that wasn't possible on a 65cm dish.

I know some people on here dont like fleabay but I have seen a few sellers on there offering lines and in the description telling everyone upfront a lot of channels are missing and some of these lines are dirt cheap due to the channels being gone so maybe you might find something cheap on there, I saw someone offering 6 months line for 3.50 the other day
I got one off fleabay with that description and it worked for a few days but the server says it's online but cline itself won't unlock the the remaining channels so he gave me another cline but the same problems

Back