Strange problem with display

egt1

Hi all

Woke up this morning to find that on some channels eg. At the Races, Itv, Racing Uk, Liverpool FC TV, Sky Premier + 1hr - to name a few

the picture is like looking into a hall of mirrors and distorted. Tall and thin in the middle and stretched and wide at either side of the screen. It is not on all channels, which tells me the problem is not with my tv. But i also have the same box in another room, same provider and without problems.

I have turned tv and box off and rebooted both. Nothing has changed, so no reason for the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas, its making my eyes go funny

Thats a weird one mate, try a autobouqets scan by going to
menu - set up - service searching - autobouqetsmaker - update config. After it's done this, go to start scan, let me know if it improves.

Thats a weird one mate, try a autobouqets scan by going to
menu - set up - service searching - autobouqetsmaker - update config. After it's done this, go to start scan, let me know if it improves.
no, still the same.
It can't be the tv, as it would be the same on all channels. As it is only some channels, then it has to be something to do with the box. If there was a fault with the hardware i would imagine it would also display on all channels and not just a few. It is also HD and SD, so that rules that one out too.

I'm really confused

no, still the same.
It can't be the tv, as it would be the same on all channels. As it is only some channels, then it has to be something to do with the box. If there was a fault with the hardware i would imagine it would also display on all channels and not just a few. It is also HD and SD, so that rules that one out too.

I'm really confused
Weird one indeed, what i would do now is reflash the box but, other members might know a quicker solution....

Actually upon further investigation it is happening on ALL sd channels, but HD channels are fine

Actually upon further investigation it is happening on ALL sd channels, but HD channels are fine
Also, when the menu is up or press "info button" all of this display is fine, it is just the picture that distorts

Open ATV 6.1 v2.2
Zgemma H2.H

but ive had this image for a while and on my other box too, and this has only happened today and just on the one box only - i can't get my head around it

Right, sorted.

My tv is normally on 1080p. I did what you said and changed it to 720p, then changed it back to 1080p and its all resolved.

Thankyou Caturent for all your help

That was so wierd, i don't know what caused it to happen, but relieved its sorted

Right, sorted.

My tv is normally on 1080p. I did what you said and changed it to 720p, then changed it back to 1080p and its all resolved.

That was so wierd, i don't know what caused it to happen, but relieved its sorted

This happened to me a few months ago but I've no idea how i solved it, I asked here but have been searching for that thread and couldn't find it

Right, sorted.

glad to help mate

if you push the V.Mode on the remote and select non liner i think that makes it go as you posted in the 1st post
if it does it again push V.mode on the remote and pick pan & scan or letterbox mode

This happened to me a few months ago but I've no idea how i solved it, I asked here but have been searching for that thread and couldn't find it
Hmm, bit of a wierd one eh? Just glad its back to normal now.

Its a bit of a strange problem to explain to someone else without sounding as though i've been on the "pop" lol

Back