streaming from pc problems using blade stream software

rockford

Hi there! Have this great box for a while now and have always got help when needed on this site, one aspect of the box I've not been able to use is the blade stream software, have tried always get connection failed I need the procedure explained to me..eg I'm watching a stream of boston legal on my pc how do I watch it on my tv using my blade? Thanks in advance.

Hi there! Have this great box for a while now and have always got help when needed on this site, one aspect of the box I've not been able to use is the blade stream software, have tried always get connection failed I need the procedure explained to me..eg I'm watching a stream of boston legal on my pc how do I watch it on my tv using my blade? Thanks in advance.

Hi, have entered local ip sddress which I got from my computer (cmd search) no matter what file I choose to share with stb I keep getting connection failed, and also not found dll, can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong, thanks.

Make sure you have opened the firewall up on your PC to allow Blade Stream to get through.

Have done that thanks still no good, this is what I'm doing I click ok on the folder selected then I click the next ok (the one left of cancel sign) that's when I get ..not found dll.. maybe what I'm trying to stream is at fault need to know the correct procedure, thanks.

Sorry I didnt notice the bit about the dll missing in your original post (speed reading, badly).

If you are getting a dll error it means something is not right in your windows. It may be because you are missing some runtimes such as the C++ or VB or .net runtimes etc. but I am no expert.

Its definately a problem with your windows tho.. maybe someone else can help who knows a bit more about windows.

Hi, have managed to delete and download again, not getting... not found dll error.. anymore, everything goes ok the firewall unblock so I unblock then blade stream disappears I enter local ip address and connection failed comes up. very frustrating, my problem has got to be the folder and its content that I'm asking the stb to recognize, I really would like this part explained to me Thanks again.

Connection working now, very strange my local ip address seems to have changed since last week. Thanks for the reply's.

Back