streaming problem!!

hello guys, im new to the ibox and only got mine yesterday. I managed to put my cline in and get it up and running. Question, whenever i use the TS media function, if i use youtube, or the movies, or music videos-anything really, i get about ten seconds of the stream and then it will stop and go on to the next film, music video, etc. For example, if i watch footy highlights on the youtube plug in, i get about 10-15 secs and then it will stop and automaticlly go onto the next video. Has anyone else had this? any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

hi mike, dont think thats the problem, i have virgin 30mb and the box is connected direct through the ethernet to the cloud.

Try using different parts of tsmedia. Only things I found to work (sometimes) are

Iptv- m3uplaylist- hasbahcam3u- simpletvplayerbackuptv and movie
Iptv- iptvfeeds- movies at m
Movies- icefilm- movreel

Thats all really works on mine. But I gave up on it.

I can get most of tsmedia to load and run using blackhole 2.0.9 image.... ( still not perfect but way better than other images ) it was a pain in the backside using vix image...stopping all the time.

Can get most IPTV to work and Icefilms, movie25 ( and on a few links on each as well ).

Its all a bonus if you can get more out of your box - but just don't expect it to be the norm.......especially with certain boxes.

Back