Streaming to another device

nalcro

Hello there,

I want to be able to stream content in another room, preferably on an android box from the Zgemma-star h.2s, I've added VLC to 2 different model android boxes, have logged into openwebif on the browser and when i go to play the content I'm only getting sound and no picture. I have managed to get it working on a PC but would anyone know how i could get this working on an android box? Or have an idea why I'm only getting sound ?

Thanks

i think you are only getting sound because you need to change the video settings on the zgemma box from 1080i to 480p or try others untill you get a picture

I use kodi with the vu+ plugin on my firestick which works well for me it also gets epg data from the zgenma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi if i want to access my zgemma through open web from another network how do i do that at the moment i would have to be on the same network.

Thanks for the replay lads. completely forgot to come back and say thanks.
Ian01 I followed what you said and it works a charm. Fair play man.. thanks very much

Ive just mentioned this on another thread.....
The easiest way to do this if you have a Firestick or similar is to down load an app called "Dream Player" on to the stick and set the IP address on the app to that of your Zgemma.
Just make sure you download the correct version for you device because there are a couple of different types depending on wether Amazon firestick/tv or tablets etc.
It also allows you to watch different things at the same time.....
The app cost 3 quid but well worth the money.... Cant believe how easy and how good this app is

Back