Streaming zgemma to iphone/ipda

Isit possable to stream from my zgemma to my iphone/ipad? If so what do i need to do? I'm using sucmnsee's vix image

You will need Openweb IF plug in on your zgemmastar and then I am in the process of setting up VU+ player and EnigmaTV on the iphone - there is a small charge for Enigma TV and VU+ player is free.

VU+ player streams to my iphone but is a bit glitchy for me - I'm still working on getting EnigmaTV to work on my iphone altough the pc side of it looks good.

Hardest bit is you will need patience working out how to configure your router to open ports, and which ports to open, if you don't know how to do it!

Were can i find the openweb plugin?

---------- Post Merged at 07:29 PM ----------

No ptobs i'v installed it now didnt need to open any ports it just picked it up on url, is that opening ports only to view if i'm not on my network?

I couldnt get it to stream without being terribly laggy but i dont have fibre broadband and only have 0.9mbps upload so just assumed that was my problem

Isit possible to stream from my zgemma to my iphone/ipad? If so what do i need to do? I'm using sucmnsee's vix image

Very simple,

download the app iMote onto your phone - configure the app with the zgemma ip address, username is `root` and password `dreambox`, set to Enigma2 as well,
now you can change channel, stream etc to your phone

Last edited:
Isit possible to stream from my zgemma to my iphone/ipad? If so what do i need to do? I'm using sucmnsee's vix image

Very simple,

download the app iMote onto your phone - configure the app with the zgemma ip address, username is `root` and password `dreambox`, set to Enigma2 as well,

Very simple if you can read chinese!!!

Equivalent app for Android??

Very simple,

Is there an app for Android peeps?

Back