Streaming zgemma to iphone/ipda

thanks iv been using both vu+ players and they are good but yes sometimes glitchy, iv now downloaded timote and so far its working well. iv got it downloaded on an android mini pc pluged into the tv in the kitchen, now i can watch whatever channel glitch free!! while the womans watching whatever she wants in the living room! fab!!

thanks iv been using both vu+ players and they are good but yes sometimes glitchy, iv now downloaded timote and so far its working well. iv got it downloaded on an android mini pc pluged into the tv in the kitchen, now i can watch whatever channel glitch free!! while the womans watching whatever she wants in the living room! fab!!
Wrong way round pal you should be watching TV in room while she's watching in kitchen while cleaning and cooking your tea

This is brilliant! what a box! has anyone got this working from outside your home network? either on 4g or from someone else's wifi?

hi guys!
i got "timote" for my galaxy s3 and done as explained, my s3 connects to my box , i then choose TV, then SPORTS , SKY SPORTS 2, stream channel , then i get "complete action using", but every player i try, i get "unable to use this player", what player are you using on your android to actually watch the programs? i even tried "joe VLCplayer" i get the sound but no picture!!!
thanks

HI again
i sort of found out how to stream to my s3
i have downloaded VLC android beta , and also the instuctions said "USER =root" "PASSWORD = dreambox" this is not the case for me as the password was "root"
seems to work ok now
thanx

---------- Post Merged at 09:40 PM ----------

HI again
now all i need it to somehow get to access my box from anywhere i am. is this easy? i would love to access the channels while im on the train for example

if you use Plex there is a Plex plugin for enigma2 boxes
works great for outside your network
only thing is ur Plex Media Server needs to be running to access it
easy to configure
i use it and its great when out and about(or at work lol)
switch channels
full bouquets etc..

You will need Openweb IF plug in on your zgemmastar and then I am in the process of setting up VU+ player and EnigmaTV on the iphone - there is a small charge for Enigma TV and VU+ player is free.

VU+ player streams to my iphone but is a bit glitchy for me - I'm still working on getting EnigmaTV to work on my iphone altough the pc side of it looks good.

Hardest bit is you will need patience working out how to configure your router to open ports, and which ports to open, if you don't know how to do it!

tried downloading the pluggin then restarted the box now it says we are really sorry. your receiver encountered a problem and keeps rebooting is there anything i can do thanks

Is anyone else having problems streaming to iPad / iPhone via vu+ player? Used to work really well but now when I manually configure it the app just it freezes on the configuration screen. I have double checked IP address. Was wondering if the app has updated stopping use with the zgemma?

I see there is a few paid for apps which I would be happy to purchase if I know they will work.

Back