stuck on boot

rarfie

hi h2h stuck on boot, I was using openatv 5.3, I have reflashed with different images but box is still stuck on boot, any help out there, cheers

Have you tried our search function and then tried the various things that have already been suggested?? for your search, try "zgemma stuck on boot" you will find several threads already.
If, on the odd chance you have, why not explain what you have tried to cure it, what you have done to maybe have caused it, was it working before your flashes, what you see on screen, etc. etc, etc, etc. the more info you give, the more likely you are to get a helpful reply.

the sound went off and when I tried to turn up or down nothing, so I restarted box, got to 79 and was stuck for bout 15 mins, so I turned box off and then was stuck on boot waited again bout 10 mins and nothing so I reflashed with several images but nothing, looks like its flashing but nothing boots, I have been reading posts on here for last 30 mins or so trying to find info was just wondering if anyone new an instant fix, cheers

downloaded a program called mini partition tool, deleted the partition on the usb, then created a new partition on the usb, then downloaded biohead h2h image, flashed box and worked 1st time.

Last edited:
hi h2h stuck on boot, I was using openatv 5.3, I have reflashed with different images but box is still stuck on boot, any help out there, cheers

download official firmware from zgemma website (quick google serch will find it and you will have to register too) 1st flash with oficcial firmware, then flash with new image just done mine this way!

Back