stuck where to put Nline

Loady

I received my zgemma h2 box today and flashed it with [h=2]ZGEMMA H2 - OPEN ATV 5.1 Set up for Cable[/h]
i seem to have a working epg but no picture clearing, im not sure where i should be looking for ccam.cfg or even i should be creating it ?...the guide im following is saying to find it in var/etc but i see it in /keys but has a .sample prefix at end... any help greatly appreciated

cccam cline starting with C: goes in the cccam.cfg file in var/etc.Nline starting with N: can also go in there but nline starting with CWS = goes in newcamd.list that is in usr/keys.once done the relevant file is editted click close and save then press blue on remote/softcam manager and restart the relevant cam either cccam or mgcamd which ever your using.

How did the server provider give you the ijnformation? was it as a file, or was it just a text version? something like this

C: WHEELO.uk.to 13000 wheleol-276 098421

If it is text, add it to this file, then FTP it

View attachment CCcam.rar

answer wheelo,s question mate and if in text form which of the below does it start with?

C:
N:
CWS =

it started with N: and i entered the line and saved as CCcam.cfg at var/etc restarted cam and rebooted box, i now have a picture clearing on terrestial cahnnels only...does this mean the line is working ?...nothing else clears although i can see the epg for everything

starting with N suggests a nline and would enter into usr/keys
mg_cfg
newcamd.list where edited line goes.

var/keys is the same as usr/keys

An Nline starting with N: will work in cccam but caktikid,s suggestion is best for an nline anyway.although youll need to change the N: for CWS(SPACE)=(SPACE)rest of line goes here.Oh and no need to keep restarting the box just restarting the cam will do.

Last edited:
if you were given a N: then maybe the server you got line from doesnt support mgcamd, have you checked? changing line to CWS = might not work, copy line paste into CCcam.cfg file and place file into /etc/ folder, then go to softcam and start/restart cccam

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 PM ----------

if you dont have cccam 2.3.0 installed you can find it in this thread

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/80683-adding-cccam-2-3-0-open-atv.html

ok...in cccam.cfg i have put N: xxxxxxxx 19501 vmtest test 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 into /etc, was i right to paste the line as given..i dont need to add my networkid to it ?

i also tried editing the newcamdlist file to CWS = xxxxxxxx 19501 vmtest test 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

both times i have restarted the cam.

If i can see FTA channels and i can see the epg is filled but i get no picture other than on FTA channels...where might my problem lie ?..is everything else ok

Back