stupid bloody woman!!!

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Just had an arguments with some silly cow who was about to park over my drive,
When i asked her to move as she was parked over my drive - cheeky cow said " what you telling me you cant get that car off the drive it i park here" WTF i tried to explain that no my car is wider than 3 ft and she is actually illegally parked over my drive, she said ok ill move it back 6 inches - yh like thats gonna make a difference!! I asked her if she worked up the broadway ( local shopping centre) she said yh so i told her there are car parks there go n use those. Then the cheeky F%cker told me NOT to tell her where to park. So i said ok leave it where it is when you come back youll have a £60 parking fine- so its cheaper to park in the car park, Then she started to have a go at me and tell me shes NOT going to argue with me this time of the morning (8.50am) she she will be late for work.
So i told h er well if she didnt abuse peoples drives n try to park over them stopping them from accessing their drives there would be no argument!

GRRRR plus i feel yuk this morning cold/flu ( yes ive had the jab but well its not worked has it lol)

Why do these idiots insist on wanting to park over peoples drives - all coz they need to park a few feet closer to work but are to bloody tight to pay car parks!

Next time i wont ask them to move ill let them get a poxy £60 parking fine!!!

Anyone got a baseball bat i can borrow LOL!!!

I have a feeling she wont be doing it again Linny, not on your drive at least. Hope ur flu clears up soon.

jodav :)

as she walked back up the road after parking probably about 40 ft away she was on her phone - lol either texting or facebooking moaning.
These idiots dont realise or care that they are inconveniencing the homeowner by doing this - all for the sake of trying to save themselves a few pounds by not using a proper car park. If i go up the broadway by i have to PAY for a car park - why shouldnt she!!!

as she walked back up the road after parking probably about 40 ft away she was on her phone

She was probably ringing work to say that she was going to be late and giving you a good slagging off Linny :lol:

Maybe she will realise she was wrong when someone parks over her drive, making her late for work again.

I hope you won't be this narky to me, young lady if I need to go into primark or argos lol
In all seriousness, this frequently happens to me here, our neighbours friends will park half across our driveway, then run into their houses. it bothers the living Sh1t out of me, having to knock next door to get them to move their car, and then they look at you as if you are a cantankerous old git. (y)

oh you can park ON my drive lol but cant see you in a car in this area lol!
Thing is its my property and the law ( i think) says i should be able to have access to get on/off of it. My driveway is registered with the council so IF some twit or friend family park over it they will get a ticket. I did look at having the dropped kerb extended but then id have to pay around £2000 Plus have my front wall knocked down and have my drive done before they will allow it - Why should i have to spend out money to stop inconsiderate b&stard$ parking over my property.

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG NEED A DRINK lol and its only Monday :)

here i would tell her once and if she gave me any guff i would just phone the police and they could have it towed.nothing like coming back and finding your car gone.i hate ignorant people like that.

ah problem is here the police wont do anything here as its down to the council traffic management to deal with it, all they would do ( if i was lucky would be to issue a ticket) and then it takes them forever to get there - office is about a 10 min walk from here, thne they inspect the vehicle to see IF its over the dropped kerb - apparently a % of the wheel has to be over the dropped kerb - and i do have my drive registered so if people park they should give a ticket - BUT the idiots that work for the traffic management look at the dropped kerb on the other side of the street - which is NOT inline with mine PLUS the car is NOT parked on the other side of the street ( it has a yellow line). More often than not they will not issue a ticket BUT if you park in a car park ( even in a disabled bay with a blue badge - and i thought disabled badge holders could not get tickets - but they can) and are NOT within the lines White/yellow they will issue with a ticket saying your causing an obstruction, they will also issue with a ticket if your parked in a resident bay between 10-12 - even if its outside your house .The traffic attendants in this area only seem to issue tickets if a white/yellow line is involved. They are thick as sh!te at times when it comes to someone complaining they we cant get on/off our drive because someone is blocking it = commonly known as causing an obstruction - but not in their book!!
So if anyone has a knock off bexley council parking ticket machine let me know lol! id pay good money for it!!!

Oh god i could have some fun LOL!!!!!

dont let the air out of her tires linney.thats wrong.remove the valve cap and place a match head in it and reinstall it.now thats a gift that just keeps on giving.lol.

Back