sucmnsee and my n:line help please

aceone

I am going to flash my new box with sucmnsee image (because I was told its the best). It has openatv on it now.
My question is.......
After I have flashed it were do I put my nline. It looks similar to this.......

[h=3]N: ukithirs.sorvetere.com 13497 fatherseeps-7288 7375191 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14[/h]
Is there anything els I should do and do I put it in as one big long line.

Thanks in advance. Ian

You need to read through the thread for the 165 image bud. Sucmnsee has included a newcamd.list file with the image. You need to replace the ****** in the file with your line details.The file itself is in var/keys

flash

I am new to this box after having A v8s. I was told all I had to do was put the flash firmware on the root of a USB. Turn on the box and the box will do the rest. Is this right.

Yes, to an extent, you will need to put your line in, set the channels to your region, do an update scan. Have a read through the thread and see how far you get on as most questions will ahve been answered, especially on how to put your line in. Will need an FTP programme to do that

thx

Yes, to an extent, you will need to put your line in, set the channels to your region, do an update scan. Have a read through the thread and see how far you get on as most questions will ahve been answered, especially on how to put your line in. Will need an FTP programme to do that

Ok Thank- you

Back