Suls e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 IPTV Bouquet MakerMaker plugin

does this need updating inline with suls as I have no epg because of the vod 0.77
VOD can't cause you not to have epg in suls you need url for iptv and url for your epg data then you run suls then you use epg importer suls dosnt populate epg listing's epg import does go to epg import press blue select all sources including yours from suls press green to save yellow to import

There was an issue in versions prior to 0.77 where an xtream update caused caused Suls to detect live tv as vod. This also has the consequence of stopping the epg from working.

@craigf1979 are you seeing live TV in the vod boquet in 0.77?

If you already have it installed no need to use the generator just update using

Code:
opkg install https://github.com/su1s/e2m3u2bouquet/releases/download/v0.7.7/enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet_0.7.7_all.ipk

I believe dsayers script generator still points to v0.7.6 or did you change it to v0.7.7?
Script still points to v0.7.6 I'm away for the week so I'll update it Friday. Most images should have the plugin in feeds so users can probably uninstall then reinstall via plugins and it should install latest.

Right folks I'm a dumbass so go easy with me. I have my subscription running through zgemma but my provider is integrated through ipab so they no longer support my box due to recent events. They have gave me my m3u code which I have put onto my smart tv but I really want it back on my box. Will this m3u code work with this plugin ? I need help I can't get it to work I have no clue wtf I am doing

Right folks I'm a dumbass so go easy with me. I have my subscription running through zgemma but my provider is integrated through ipab so they no longer support my box due to recent events. They have gave me my m3u code which I have put onto my smart tv but I really want it back on my box. Will this m3u code work with this plugin ? I need help I can't get it to work I have no clue wtf I am doing
It should work suls is esy to run iptv aslong as you have your line details and epg url

Script still points to v0.7.6 I'm away for the week so I'll update it Friday. Most images should have the plugin in feeds so users can probably uninstall then reinstall via plugins and it should install latest.
Sorry to be a nagger but did you get round to updating the generator :grin:

Back