Support with Zgemma H2H

Ti4MaT

With being new to this box and never using one before i thought i should get a head start and do some research on how to set this thing up.

I am going to buy one of these boxes in the next 2 weeks to use with sky and vm (subs for both).

I have a little experience with the last box's i used which were the KV A850HD and Openbox V8S.

There are some things that i am not clued up about yet with the H2H box i am hoping that you kind folk would help me out and give me the support i need to get things rolling along smoothly once i have it.

Now i know i will have alot of questions and i hope i dont do your heads in with them, generely i am a great learner and i can pick things up quickly, i just need to be shown (or tought).

What i have learnt so far:

When i get my H2H i am going to have to download a build then flash the H2H with it.

The flash drive has to be preformatted to fat32

Sandisk Cruzer flash drives are the most reliable ones to flash them with.

Questions that i have:

So now i have to decide on what build to get, i been looking at some videos on the Wooshbuild and i found it to be impressive and looks very intuative to use but i have been advised to get the dsayers build to use with the H2H instead of Wooshbuild cos the bouqets merges the vm channels to the skys channel numbering format.

What do you guys think?

What are the drawbacks from using either of them?

Personaly I like the look of Wooshbuild better it has an update feature that im not sure that the dsayers buid has?

See, i havent been able to find any decent guides on how to set up the dsayers build so that i can get a better idea on how it works and what features it supports were Wooshbuild has many on youtube.

Thanks for support!

You have lost me there mate..lol

Cs route gone?

What does Cs stand for?

Last edited:
Full guide here with details on features http://www.techkings.org/threads/ds...for-the-h-2h-with-one-set-of-bouquets.101096/ both mine and wooshbuild backups are based on openatv so support software updates, apart from wooshbuild has his backups available to download online.

Both have picons to download via plugins.

Mine has the custommix to swap sky hd channels with vm (although I now have it in a plugin so it can be used on any image)

I use an alternative method for channel numbers on epg so they can be used on both sat and cable so snp picons can be used, wooshbuild uses abe2 to add channel numbers but abe2 is for sat only and only srp picons can be used ( wooshbuold for the h2h uses abm as that can be used for both sat and cable but by default doesn't add channel numbers on epg)

I have epg tabs on both v-skin and slyk1hd, wooshbuild only has epg tabs for sky skin.

My advice would be try both flash one try it for a week then flash the other then you can make your own mind up.

@dsayers2014

Thanks mate,

That all makes sense now, so with the cs card sharing being tempromental right now would your buid work with just a vm sub only?

Or does it need both to work?

Is it safe to buy a sly subscription? If i were to buy one it would be in the next 2 weeks anyway so possibly those problems could be resolved by then?

Im in no rush to go and buy everything id rather have it all in working order before i take the plunge

Cheers

Last edited:
Yes but some things will need changing ie change abm to vm uk only, deleting the customupdater.sh and disabling crossepg.

We are still not sure where this is going with sat but once I do I'll make a new post in my thread.

Spot on dsayers

Thanks for everything

Have you got a link to your thread please

Cheers

Oh i think you gave me it before

Last edited by a moderator:
Back