Tarantino to collect award at festival

noelyf

VIP Member
Tarantino to collect award at festival

Quentin Tarantino is to be honoured for his career achievements at the Palm Springs Film Festival this month.

tarantino.jpg

The film director will be given the Sonny Bono Visionary Award, named after the event's late founder.
The chairman of the festival, Harold Matzner, said that Tarantino was "one of the most gifted, iconoclastic film-makers of his generation".

Oscar-winning actress Marion Cotillard will also collect an award for achievement in acting.

The festival is due to take place in California from 5-18 January.
Of her award, Matzner said: "Following a distinguished career in French cinema, Marion Cotillard has firmly established herself as a major actress in American films."

The festival is due to take place in California from 5-18 January.

LOL Its one of the most violent films I`ve ever seen :)

This is a brilliant bit from the movie (y)

[youtube]tqccyUpnZwA[/youtube]

My god Noely.Goes to show what i know about Movies.Thought it was lovie-dovie film.Take back Softie bitlollol

Sweet Jaysus Noely.[True Romance] you have me going now to see film.Will hold you to your offerlollol(y)

christopher walken and denis hooper and tarantino directing you can't get much better
nice one noel :whistling:

Heres the full cast first :)

Cast

One of the best film`s I`ve ever seen (y)

just seen Tarintino's latest film last night thought it was brilliant i highly recommend it if you like his movies Brad Pitt is very good and i never thought i would ever say that

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQhTVz5IjQ]YouTube - Inglourious Basterds - Official Trailer [HD][/ame]

christopher walken and denis hooper and tarantino directing you can't get much better
nice one noel :whistling:

Actually Firsthand...Tarantino didn't direct True Romance. (Tony Scott did) He wrote the screenplay and sold it. The money he made from that film is what paid for him to do Resevoir Dogs.

Thus began Tarantino's interesting and very successful career.

If you haven't seen True Romance, i suggest you check it out. It's still got that Tarantino feel to it. :grin:

Back