TECHKINGS - content blocked?

pabloescaban

VIP Member
just tried logging in with a smartphone someone's give me, using Asda mobile and I can search for Techkings and see the results, I can't open any pages or obviously log in because it redirects to Asda mobile content blocked, what's all this about then?

UPDATE:
I've rang Asda mobile and they said it's normal because the system recognised that the SIM card was now in a different device and it's a security feature
They've lifted the filter but said it may take 2 hours

UPDATE:
I've rang Asda mobile and they said it's normal because the system recognised that the SIM card was now in a different device and it's a security feature
They've lifted the filter but said it may take 2 hours
What kind of security feature is that O.o

Blocking certain websites because it's in a different phone?

I had a similar experience last night. Had been on the site early in the evening, around 9pm tried again via Google would not connect to Techkings but all other searches ok. Turned on VPN no difference, then changed browser to Firefox (turned off VPN) and the site loaded straight away. Just to check what was going on, tried Google again and Techkings loaded. This is the second time this has happened ina few weeks. Spooky!

I had a similar experience last night. Had been on the site early in the evening, around 9pm tried again via Google would not connect to Techkings but all other searches ok. Turned on VPN no difference, then changed browser to Firefox (turned off VPN) and the site loaded straight away. Just to check what was going on, tried Google again and Techkings loaded. This is the second time this has happened ina few weeks. Spooky!
Site went down lastnight I got site can't be reached

Back