Technomate 3T nano new user needs help

aaronm13

Been messing around with the Technomate for a few hours and I'm cracking up already trying to set it up. Bees has been fantastic trying to help me but don't want to keep pestering him. I've got a few test lines and am getting the same results. All channels are scanning in but only the freeview ones are visable. All the sport and movie channels along with the Irish ones are just a black screen. Ive tried it with two different test lines, one with CCcam and the other with mgcamd softcam. Think I'm correct in everything I've done up to and including FTPing the files over to their correct folders. To scan the channels on VIX image I go into service searching auto scan. Can anyone shed some light as to where I'm going wrong. I've followed this guide http://www.techkings.org/vu-duo2-support/56931-enigma2-box-vix-setup.html and thought I did everything correctly, really at a loss as to where I've gone wrong.

Scan from the Autobouquet maker menu.

This may help too

If you have a blank screen for the $ channels try

Menu - Setup - System - Network - Device Setup - Network Test - Start (green button)

Are you getting any errors ?

Last edited:
Hey bees, I've done the network test and all is good with that. Still getting back screen on all the premium and Irish channels. Really at a loss here to be honest.

Ok think I've cracked it. Checked for updates on the box and there was 52 of them so updated everything, re scanned channels and there they were. Server seems glitchy as hell so far but at least it's up and running. Thanks everyone for helping me out especially bees, your the best. Now to find a stable server.

Back