Technomate nano and genesis

joe sando

Hi guys im a bit stupid so please be gentle...i have the technomate nano box and running an n line all ok...however im wondering can i install the genesis software like whats on the mx pro andriod boxes...was at a mates house last night and im impressed with the "in theaters now selection"

No your box is enigma 2 and the nearest you get is xbmc or kodi plugins to watch stuff over iptv..

Hi when i go to my plug ins and try to downliad new ones..so i can install tsmedia it says no new plug ins found...in fact it does not find any plug ins at all

Hi ive got my new image loaded and ts media...im struggling to find cinema films in hd like whats on my mates box...nor can i find genesis please help!

i did not use tsmedia this time but use kodi and genesis is listed,kodi gets regular updates on the nano so install and update and reboot.

Yeah managed to get it installed via ts media but alas the newvreleases on genesis do not work...will try the kodi tomorrow as been at it for hours

posted elsewhere for tsmedia.

When you open ts media / kodi. look for 'setup' to change the url.

If an extension isn't connecting, firstly check the urls out in chrome or firefox etc and see if it works. if not edit the url to a proxy

Here are some proxies - do you want anything specific?

*ttps://primewire.unblocked.pw/
*ttp://solarmovie.my.to/
*ttps://movie25.unblocked.pw
*ttp://projectfreetv.my.to/]Project Free TV - Watch all your favorite tv shows and movies online free
hope that helps
many thanks to orange1234

Last edited:
The UK Isp's BT,AOL, are trying to block all the movie sites,
That's why you need proxys....but Genesis is working without a proxy.
You should be able to see everything with genesis.

342047f9961a562729e2d206e2f96548.jpg

6442c5e215a320c52fd4908d50364bb2.jpg

This is what i get when trying to use ts media and genesis...kobi dont work either,???

I must be doing something wrong as i carnt get any films to show on ts media either i dont know how to do the proxy in the post above

I must be doing something wrong as i carnt get any films to show on ts media either i dont know how to do the proxy in the post above

Icefilms is another addon like genesis...plenty of movies and tv series.

it needs a proxy... the proxy is (https://icefilms.unblocked.pw/)

1 go to icefilms in tsmedia

2 click on setup then domain...delete whats there

3 enter the proxy ...https://icefilms.unblocked.pw/....

4 make sure you save it

then fingers crossed you should have everything playing on there.

Last edited:
Back