Tevion DV3

Hello all, does anyone know what a Tevion DV3 box is? I have just had a text from a friend asking if it was a sat box and how to put a line on it but I have never heard of this box before and am struggling to find anything online. From the picture I have it looks like a freeview box but just wanted to check before I let him know. Thanks.

Like I said I am struggling to find anything online. If I would have found something on google I wouldn't have posted

---------- Post Merged at 01:50 PM ----------

I'm not sure running out, I'll see if I can find anything on there website. Thanks for your reply

You'll need to get a model code but a quick Google of tevion dv3 looks like aldi brand of television and boxes so by the looks of it they probably won't support cccam or lines.

You'll need to get a model code but a quick Google of tevion dv3 looks like aldi brand of television and boxes so by the looks of it they probably won't support cccam or lines.

I get dragged about aldi with the missus and iam sure that's what the sell tevion tvs and medion tablets can't see them supporting lines

Plenty of info if you actually look for it.
You can download the manuals here:-http://www.manuals.club/document_order_init.php?search=TEVION%20DV3&doctype=1
Reaper.

Back