thanks posts

dsayers2014

VIP Member
The thanks posts are annoying me not the ones saying thanks for helping but the ones saying it for constructive post to download.
Isn't there a way to redirect them to New Member - Please introduce yourself here. I know it's still not a constructive post but I'm seeing members saying it in threads that are weeks or even months old and getting emails to notify me and all I see is thanks.

It's not so much for saying thanks when someone has helped you I've done it myself it's the ones that are doing it just for post counts

---------- Post Merged at 01:48 AM ----------

So not just thanks I've seen people saying I'm writing this for my post count

It's not so much for saying thanks when someone has helped you I've done it myself it's the ones that are doing it just for post counts

---------- Post Merged at 01:48 AM ----------

So not just thanks I've seen people saying I'm writing this for my post count

posts don't count no more. You abide by the rules then they're changed. Not sure why, but they have been

Last edited by a moderator:
Just press on the report icon and one of those nice little mods with itchy fingers will delete---result=no post.
Simples.
Reaper.

Alcable, I wonder who could have done that?? ;)
Gareth, what rules have changed?
Reaper, who has itchy fingers lol
If I wasn't at the football, I might get more involved.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

what a load of utter nonsense , we are all grown up people on here surely, what bloke is striving for a like or a thanks ? honestly , you lot on the forums with your " etiquette " crack me up lol, & yes, i have owned my own forums lol lol lol, honestly? its comical lol

Last edited:
what a load of utter nonsense , we are all grown up people on here surely, what bloke is striving for a like or a thanks ? honestly , you lot on the forums with your " etiquette " crack me up , & yes, i have owned my own forums , honestly? its comical

You are a bit late to this party, and I think you missed the point, it is not that anyone wants/needs thanks/likes, it is more a fact that people bloat the forums with a post that has one word, I don't know why it pisses the rest of you off, but it pisses me off, because I go around the place deleting these posts that merely are a waste of bandwith

Back