1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Holiday's and the great outdoors' started by Stephanie Harmon, Nov 5, 2017.

1. What are your plans for thanksgiving? Will you have a party? We're thinking of traveling to Maldives instead of having party. We opt to have a vacation instead.

2. ste

ste TK Veteran

Is this an American holiday? ... I am not in America but I will gladly travel to the Maldives with you if you want some company and as long as you're paying :D

steptoe likes this.
  3. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

We don't celebrate thanksgiving in Britain Stephanie, we're mostly heathens who stopped believing in god when it became apparent it was just a fairy tale designed to separate idiots from their money

4. steptoe

steptoe TK Veteran

oh, touchy ;)

I'm a fully fledged Pagan, one of the great unwashed heathens you so speak off, so I do believe in god, maybe just a different one, :)

5. pabloescaban

Steptoe is a witch, he's in league with Lucifer I tells ya

steptoe likes this.
  6. wullboy

wullboy TK Veteran

WELL, I'll just let you lot know...that i'm going up the clyde in a banana boat...so there.....

bangord30 likes this.
  7. pabloescaban

I'm going down the Manchester ship canal on a cheeseboard!

8. aldan

aldan VIP Member

i dont know about going down the Manchester ship canal on a cheeseboard,but ive personally been up the creek without a paddle a few times.lol

9. celticfc

celticfc Member

go to the highlands and rent a log cabin....its beautiful

10. Celtic

Celtic Member

Dear Turkeys, don't worry... they only love us for our breasts too. Sincerely, women.

11. wullboy

wullboy TK Veteran

Ive been up sh*te creek a few times than i care to remember.....

aldan likes this.