The death of ccam wounded been a good run but now what

Mashman79

HEEEELLPPPP now what where do we go from here is zgemma on virmin going to work can someone please explain how I would set this up currently I have a Slybox f3 and have VM as my internet providor how do I set up this to recieve the channels on a ZGemma & what sort of ZGemma do I need

HEEEELLPPPP now what where do we go from here is zgemma on virmin going to work can someone please explain how I would set this up currently I have a Slybox f3 and have VM as my internet providor how do I set up this to recieve the channels on a ZGemma & what sort of ZGemma do I need
First off, Its a virgin cable feed you need to set up a zgemma to receive any premium channels and the box needed is a Zgemma H2H or a Zgemma H5. Your virgin internet is irrelevant.

Having V*rgin internet isn't irrelevant because if you have their internet then the feed will be in place - just a matter of splitting the signal.

CCcam isn't dead - it's card sharing via satellite that's pretty much dead at the moment. The S*ybox F3 is a satellite receiver iirc so you wont be able to connect to cable using this.

Take a look here for guidance > http://www.techkings.org/threads/faq-should-i-buy-a-cable-box.126162/

Having V*rgin internet isn't irrelevant because if you have their internet then the feed will be in place - just a matter of splitting the signal.

CCcam isn't dead - it's card sharing via satellite that's pretty much dead at the moment. The S*ybox F3 is a satellite receiver iirc so you wont be able to connect to cable using this.

Take a look here for guidance > http://www.techkings.org/threads/faq-should-i-buy-a-cable-box.126162/
So just to confirm then sorry ... I need cable TV cables to do this via Virmin pay for a month to get the cables fitted or less |& use my cooling off to get them to cut it off then I can use the cables via my internet to get the channels back. Do I have to pay for there service then still because the wiresn wont be recieving any messages going through Im confused still sorry Im not new to ccam but deffo new to this

So just to confirm then sorry ... I need cable TV cables to do this via Virmin pay for a month to get the cables fitted or less |& use my cooling off to get them to cut it off then I can use the cables via my internet to get the channels back. Do I have to pay for there service then still because the wiresn wont be recieving any messages going through Im confused still sorry Im not new to ccam but deffo new to this

No, you already have a VM feed into your home as you have their internet - you simply need to purchase the correct 2 way splitter as advised in the thread to split the signal then purchase an additional 2 wires as advised in the thread - 1 to plug back into router and an extra one to go into a cable receiver.

Back