The IPTV Crackdown Continues: A Thread For Customers Not Resellers

I'm not a big fan but they are great for taking abroad and on holidays.
Mine was perfect in a Turkish hotel.
Don't think I would have taken the Shield Pro with me
You should have left it there 🤣

They’re ok if you’re only after basic use and not interested in watching anything super high quality. Try running implayer with vlc player and it’ll spontaneously combust.

Plus it’s a take that they don’t have a usb-c port. Although it’s the only Android non-tv device with channel 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have left it there 🤣

They’re ok if you’re only after basic use and not interested in watching anything super high quality. Try running implayer with vlc player and it’ll spontaneously combust.

Plus it’s a take that they don’t have a usb-c port. Although it’s the only Android non-tv device with channel 4.
I didn't want all that , it run Tivimate and VLC no problem.
I don't like imPlayer , it all fitted behind the hotel TV without them knowing.
I don't use it apart from traveling so not defending it's use as a go to device.
Hope you do well in the playoffs 😃

Hope you do well in the playoffs 😃
Thanks, but my team did not make the playoffs, they are already in the Prem :LOL:

I didn't want all that , it run Tivimate and VLC no problem.
I don't like imPlayer ,
It runs fine with the internal player, but when you use the external player, i.e. VLC, they struggle. Implayer has a timeshift function and that struggles on a firestick.

it all fitted behind the hotel TV without them knowing.
That's why you should have left it there :ROFLMAO:

so not defending it's use as a go to device.
It's good as a go to device if all you are doing is running tivimate. The shield pro is overkill for those 25fps ifollow games, you'll need the firestick in 25/26 again.

Thanks, but my team did not make the playoffs, they are already in the Prem :LOL:

It runs fine with the internal player, but when you use the external player, i.e. VLC, they struggle. Implayer has a timeshift function and that struggles on a firestick.

It's good as a go to device if all you are doing is running tivimate. The shield pro is overkill for those 25fps ifollow games, you'll need the firestick in 25/26 again.
Don't need I follow now! Tod. tv in 4k on Shield through my new LG C3 77 inch oled 😃

I couldn't leave it there it has a French families 4k Netflix on it I bought on eBay 6 years ago for £2.99 still going but can't transfer it! But worked a treat on holiday

I'm not a lover of the stick even though I use one on the TV upstairs,it does a turn.The one thing I thought was a p*ss take was the official ethernet adapter they sell for £15'ish.
I bought one thinking I'll get full wack now 300mbps but the adapters throttled at 100mbps

I'm not a lover of the stick even though I use one on the TV upstairs,it does a turn.The one thing I thought was a p*ss take was the official ethernet adapter they sell for £15'ish.
I bought one thinking I'll get full wack now 300mbps but the adapters throttled at 100mbps
You get full whack if like me you can only get 70mpbs atm

Easily enough for streaming though and I personally prefer Ethernet connection over WiFi on a streaming device.

Back