The IPTV Crackdown Continues: A Thread For Customers Not Resellers

Seems I've been stung by the same individual as a few others on here judging by the comments. Went off at the start of the month. It may have been coincidental but I renewed for 12 months in August last year and on first sign in afterwards the expiry date was February. Emailed them and then they rectified the date, may have been an honest mistake but I thought it was odd at the time and not something I'd ever had to do previously. In November was shifted from Xtream codes to their own app.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes if they have requested in the request thread not if they haven't posted in that section.
Just to clear this up from the site rules.

• If you sell via PM or know a seller and want to pass on their details. You are only allowed to respond to requests made INSIDE the request thread via pm. DO NOT respond to members that make new threads requesting these services. You will be banned for a week if you ignore this. Do it twice and it'll be permanent. No chances regardless of who you are.
PM only you can not recommend on the request thread or anywhere on the open forum

Well fellas,it’s the 1st of may tomorrow and Amazon have still to tell the folks about there new switch over.Far to many people are saying it’ll not stop side loading,I for one really honestly don’t know,but all the hullabaloo about it coming March/April has now gone and we are only hours away from moving into may and still not a bit wiser….what’s your take now fellas,let’s here what you honestly think will happen,it will be good to here the masses take on it .

There is little to achieve because majority with Amazon devices will backfire and revolt and use Android Boxes
Or cheaper Devices like Onn box or slightly more expensive Buzz TV etc..etc..or a $40 Android box of which are not scarce : )

I use that, the point is you may not be able to if Amazon makes changes to the operating system!
I thought they were locking down the abd system. Let's see. It will cost them my money. To be honest I've got a little a8 amd computer that I can use and it's pretty good.

I thought they were locking down the abd system. Let's see. It will cost them my money. To be honest I've got a little a8 amd computer that I can use and it's pretty good.
I think stopping side loading will include a few different methods including Apps to fire and Easy fire tools and probably downloader etc.
In my opinion it won't happen

you are talking different thing here you can still side load from external device but not from remote adb shell

Back