The War At Home

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
I was having a hard time thinking about where I should put this thread, in the soaps section or the rant section, but I finally decided to put it here. :)

FOX cancelled the TV Series "The War At Home" after two seasons, i've tried to look around to why but not finding a definitive answer. I spent the last two days watching these two seasons and cant remember the last time I've had this much laughter. Is it me or does FOX just love to kill shows that people love? Nonetheless, my opinion about FOX will stay the same. This show will stay in my archive for sure. :)

Here is one of the many funny segment of this series:

[youtube]fc2Cm_cUTr0[/youtube]

Ah yeah the woman playing the "mother" character in this show couldn't be any more hot! :p

I was watching this last night/this morning on E4, truly hilarious show. I never could understand why so many great shows get cancelled.

I was watching this last night/this morning on E4, truly hilarious show. I never could understand why so many great shows get cancelled.

I was watching it aswell, I spent two days watching both seasons. lol When i finally caught it on TV again, it wasn't as fun anymore.. :(

Back