Tivimate 5.0 update channel mess?

When did the cube notify you as I’m not sure when the update was released?
I haven't had it on for a while, I only put it on today so I could apply the settings from my new C3 LG! And it asked as soon as I went in, I think it's today as I have stick in bedroom and that didn't notify last night

I haven't had it on for a while, I only put it on today so I could apply the settings from my new C3 LG! And it asked as soon as I went in, I think it's today as I have stick in bedroom and that didn't notify last night
I just see on Reddit.
I just looking at LG G3 vs the G4 but the price difference is a fair chunk of money and the upgrade is not that much just a higher nits count and a faster processor and better AI processing.
I am mainly after the new MLA technology that they introduced last year which really interests me and they both have it.
But the G3 is a lot cheaper but I will wait till October/November time for the biggest discounts.

I just see on Reddit.
I just looking at LG G3 vs the G4 but the price difference is a fair chunk of money and the upgrade is not that much just a higher nits count and a faster processor and better AI processing.
I am mainly after the new MLA technology that they introduced last year which really interests me and they both have it.
But the G3 is a lot cheaper but I will wait till October/November time for the biggest discounts.
Yeah I got the 77 inch C3 on there website with a 20% discount code £1900 I got £300 for my 5 year old Samsung 65 inch 4k smart TV on eBay which I paid Amazon on Black Friday for £543.
Struggling at the moment having to adjust settings for every app and device.
I did improve most things with @cokeaddict settings post but struggled with iPlayer!
But that's another thread

Back