TiviMate VOD

This was discussed a few years ago so excuse me opening another thread but… Does anyone know how to get episode info on VOD on Tivimate? These seem to just show the episode number with no description. Has anyone any idea if this has now been implement in tivimate and if so, how to set it up?

I've found that smarters seems to be better at this.

Smarters pulls new films quicker once you update.

Were as tivimate takes days to show the same as smarters

And some I've found don't even show on tivimate.

I've got whole sub folders missing me. .

But I hate smarters

I've found that smarters seems to be better at this.

Smarters pulls new films quicker once you update.

Were as tivimate takes days to show the same as smarters

And some I've found don't even show on tivimate.

I've got whole sub folders missing me. .

But I hate smarters
Same here; I love tivimate for its functionality and the look, but why can’t it pull IMDb data l, like Plex does for example, for the VOD stuff?

Sound problems with Tivimate!
I've had the Premium version now for about 4 years and using Shield I've started to get issues on IPTV with sound on live! When I go from EPG of program to small picture,the sound is there but when it goes to full picture it disappears!
Using VLC for live cures it but I have problems accessing catch-up with VLC!
So now I use supplier xcipt for catch up,
Can be random, I have changed the settings from hardware to software but no change.
On Firestick I don't get the problem so makes me think it's a sound issue on Shield! Played with that a bit and no change!
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

I just use the standard settings. It picks up what your devices are capable of processing.

I use a optical lead from soundbar to tv which sheild picks up.

Audio decoder= hardware.
Video decoder = hardware

Dont use vlc for anything seems to be fine

(I use Tivimate Premium) Does anyone else when they watch a Movie on IPTV, not get the subtitles on a English speaking film?

So like Extraction 2, I had no on screen subtitles within the film when they were speaking French or Georgian

(I use Tivimate Premium) Does anyone else when they watch a Movie on IPTV, not get the subtitles on a English speaking film?

So like Extraction 2, I had no on screen subtitles within the film when they were speaking French or Georgian
Subtitles are provider related speak to them first.

Push down twice on your remote, then you can turn on / pick subtitles

No subtitles.

I tried that a while ago, it may vary in availability from film to film, but yet to experience it.
Use VLC when watching Vod !
Don't know which device you have but if you pause the picture there will be options to change audio and subtitles!

Back