TK Chat Thread

I have my main one here for all my needs....and then I use my lappy from time to time, either connected to the wireless router by ethernet or its own built in wireless. I'm looking to build my own comp in maybe another year or two.

GET to building now RTM.... :) We can help ye build something nice and fast but NOT much money. :) If you can swing it I'd do something like 2 TB storage and something in the 80-500 GB OS drive. ;) The 2TB can be 4-500Gb or any combo really... I likes to have internal drives if I can... they're normally faster than externals. :rolleyes:

You looking Intel or AMD? I'm excited for you and you said somewhere around a YEAR. lol.

thats good h2o,waiting to hear if the horrible little **** will let me see my girls.

I like this "format" as well... didn't post after the first "WINNER" thread.. lol.

Looks as tho some need rain, some don't, and others are doing some fun activities... LIKE fishing... dang you had!! :p

Dee .... ignore Eva... she's a whiner... hehehe. I feel for you "posties" during nasty weather... it rains, snows, gets over 100F, and dang cold at times and my mail is always here... gotta love their MOTTO here. ;)

7th.. how is you mate?? You seen that "git" Fergus?? :grin:

gm you lost me but sounds fun

welcome gm i see this is going to be a fun thread lol

Last edited:
Back