For me -

1.)Sopranos
2.)Game of Thrones
3.)Dr.Who
4.)X-Files
5.)Walking Dead

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so difficult to narrow down. So many wonderful shows that are great in different ways. So here's five for now and while I'll still like them all tomorrow I can't quite guarantee that I'd come up with the same five.

- Max Headroom (ABC series). Well ahead of its time and remarkably subversive. I'm amazed that it was made at all. Perhaps the cancellation happened once the network executives realised what they were showing.

- Farscape. You can't go wrong with Henson. Inventive, often bizarre and deeply memorable.

- Married with Children. Funny, always funny and never lost its quality over the long run. A great twist on the domestic sitcom.

-The Young Ones. Crazy, anarchic and in a way opened my eyes at the age of twelve to disobedience.

-Red Dwarf. If it isn't obvious from the previous four, sci-fi and comedy are my favourite genres. Red Dwarf combines them brilliantly. I particularly like the tweaking and variants of the main characters and interactions among them. And it's the only show to have ever left me quite literally rolling with laughter.

My top 5 at the moment are
1. Sons of Anarchy
2. Homeland
3. Game of Thrones
4. Still Game (Can still watch this and find it hilarious)
5.Breaking Bad

Top Gear..........But sadly no more :(
Big Bang Theory
American Dad
Eastenders................Yeah I know...lol
Quantum Leap (No-one said it had to be current :)

Just 5? Tough one, but let me give it a try...
1. Empire (no doubt about this one!)
2. Game of Thrones
3. The Blacklist
4. Scandal
5. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
6. Arrow / The Flash (I can't choose between these two because they kinda go together for me

---------- Post Merged at 08:45 PM ----------

I also love Sherlock (Brainy definitely is the new sexy!). I heard it's coming back next year and I can't wait!

1. Game of thrones
2. The Blacklist
3, Arrow/Flash You are right, both go together really well
4. Banshee
5. Justified

some new ones that have just started but looks interesting

Stitchers
The refugees
Wayward pines
Mr robot

Back