Trouble with Technomate twin Cross EGP.

score1_uk

Hi all,

Having asked on other forums and not getting any fixes I thought to ask here. I have a TM twin Oe. Every now and again the system hangs with the VIX image logo spinning in the top left corner. After some pointers I think the problem is with the Cross EPG. I have it set to update daily at 4.30am using open TV as the only source.

When I disable Cross and select xmltv with a single UK source the system doesnt hang but it also doesnt update the epg data for sly channels etc, only fta.

Any advice?

Use cross epg. Not xmltv.
Delete epg file and rescan auto bouquets for e2. Settings to your preference.
Then scan cross epg
Should work fine.
I've got 2 running fine.
Also what build are you on?
I'm using vix 3.2 build 010

I think you should update your software on your box. Apollo is a little out of date. Update to latest version of vix and your problems will be solved.

OpenViX Downloads
Download latest 015
Unrar / unzip to usb stick
Turn box off at back
Plug usb stick in
Turn box on
Update will show on screen
Press ok
It will update. Takes a few mins
Then follow on screen set up to set up to your own preferences.

Hi,

I click on your link and I just get some sort of welcome screen, saying: Hello world! welcome to wordpress etc.....

The page must be updating, try it again later.
ViX Team Support Centre

---------- Post Merged at 06:22 PM ----------

Page is down at moment, temporary link page here
http://www.openvix.co.uk/openvix-builds/TM-Twin-OE/

took a while to install all extensions etc. I have selected only opentv uk for the epg source. I hope this will be the end of the hanging.

This morning box was hung again. This time the vix image icon had also frozen and the 'starting downloader' bar was showing but stuck. There must be a solution to this.

I get that from time to time. Last few days Internet has been going down.Box this morning as Internet running Ok. I don't use swap file. Epg to hard drive. Try deleting epg from hard drive then do another scan

Back