Cable TS Panel

Running out

TK Veteran
OK , is there a quick fix for this sometimes when I switch my box on (h1) About one out four times the box's does not automatically connect and have to go into ts panel and connect that way , , iam using sucmnsee vix image on mgcamd any help would be great.

OK , is there a quick fix for this sometimes when I switch my box on (h1) About one out four times the box's does not automatically connect and have to go into ts panel and connect that way , , iam using sucmnsee vix image on mgcamd any help would be great.
Using TS Panel i had a conflict with my Line .So i un-installed TS Panel and the problem was sorted .. After that i never had a problem with the Line automatically enabling itself on restart ~ give it a try you can re install it if it doesn't work for you.

Using TS Panel i had a conflict with my Line .So i un-installed TS Panel and the problem was sorted .. After that i never had a problem with the Line automatically enabling itself on restart ~ give it a try you can re install it if it doesn't work for you.

Cool will try it later thanks

Back