TSMedia Problems

Balanced

Hi All

I am having a few problems with TSMedia which I could do with some help with;

1. When I go into downloads it says the red button is to delete a download but it doesn't work. The red button actually brings you back to desktop. I have tried all buttons and nothing deletes the files. The only way I can delete is by connecting using filezilla on my PC and deleting from there. Anybody have the same problem or potential solutions?
2. I done an update of TSMedia to 10.1 and none of my files will play. Again I have checked on my PC and the files are all okay but I just get a blank screen when I try and play them on the TV. There are currently two different file types mp4 and flv but neither play. Is there any possible setting which could be causing this?

Ok so what I originally thought was a TSMedia problem seems to be a bit more.

I have tried taken several files from my PC and transferred them to the box, I have tried downloading and nothing will play.
I have tried both TSMedia and using Dream-Explorer to navigate to the files and play them and the they wont play. The screen goes blank and nothing plays, the time remaining on the file doesn't change even though the play simple appears on top left. Anything recorded from timers on the satellite receiver plays fine.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 30
r u using sucmnsees vix image? if so you need to reboot the box every time you want to watch something threw tsmedia. for some reason you need 4gb of free space on your storage device for streaming to work properly and as i said you need to reboot every time, pain in the backside!! however if you like the vix image and download it from the zgemma.tv then that wont be a problem as you wont have to reeboot everytime and you dont need any space to buffer streams. in fact any issues i had with sucmnsees backup image were ironed out when i changed to the more original image. however sucmnsees image saves a lot of time as it is all set and ready to go and it is good for beginners. so try a full reboot of you box each time you want to watch something. ps your saved files will be no good as you simply recorded a blank screen! reboot and dowload again!

Thanks paddyh.

I tried that and it worked, even the older saved files worked.
I might try using the vix image from zgemma.tv on another box and go through the settings myself to see how I get on as rebooting each time is a bit of a nuisance. Having said that I would have been lost day one without sucmnsees image and install guide so I cant really complain.

glad to hear your sorted and now you know what to do. and yes your right a lot of people would have been stuck without sucmnsees backup image, as i said it great for beginners as its all set. I have a vu duo 2 this past 2 years maby slightly longer and when i first got it i hadnt a clue, it took me a week to figure it all out, google was my best friend!! these zgemma boxes are almost the same there a lot slower thou, so i know more what im doing now and have went threw a lot of the problems and have figured out the solutions lol glad to help!!

Back