tspanel loading lines method

alotmentman

hi got cable /sat line using the tspanel to load lines to box ..noticed only one line in the var /etc how do i put both my lines in to get them both running can i just put both side by side each other if so i do i create line two

tspanel method

easy way ftp to box

useing dreambox control centre or filezilla
hi mate thanks for getting back to me i should have explained a little more ive tried the zgemma through dcc and it wont connect i even went into network on box and copied the ip address down and put it in dcc it still wont access box thats why i have to go the tspanel way i managed to put sly line in all wokin ok i wanted to add my cable line ,,,as well as having the sly line working thanks

You should be able to write the cable line under the sky line in the same newcamd.list I would be looking at why I can connect via ftp have you tried filezilla client version?

ive written the line in the ccamfg /ie var /etc theres only one line in there ..in the newcamd list theres dummy lines thanks for that i put both in the new cam list ie when i put the line in at the moment the dummy line starts with CWS= DO I TYPE MY LINE AS CWS=n.;;;;;;;;;;;;; port etc or do i take the n or c off the begging off the line ...also in the softcam manager do i start the cccam 2,3 0 or the mgcamd 1,18 thanks again

hi there thanks sucmnsee ;].....sorry to sound thick i put the lines in as suggested CWS = ADDRESS PORT USER PASS etc doi leave the n and c at the beginning of the lines the weird thing is i put my line in the ccamfg folder which worked yet as only one line in there in the newcand theres the two which i have changed to my lines i restarted the cam but they still not connecting ;[ i cant access the box with dcc for some reason i got the ip from the network settings of the box and copied it to the dcc and it still wont connect ;[ can you shed any light on it to get me up and running on both lines thanks again

Using ccam
C : address. ................
N : address. ................
Using mgcamd
CWS = address. .............
Use N prefix in cccam. Not in mgcamd. For it just CWS

Only 1 line will work at a time

---------- Post Merged at 09:16 AM ----------

Also if u use mgcamd u have to stop cccam first.
Menu
Setup
Softcam
Softcam manager
Go down to cccam and stop and autostop.
Go to mgcamd and start and autostart.

You also need a file with ur newcamd.list called mg_cfg. This will only run a c line or an n line. Not both together.

Cccam will run both.

cccam two lines

Using ccam
Using mgcamd
CWS = address. .............
Use N prefix in cccam. Not in mgcamd. For it just CWS

Only 1 line will work at a time

---------- Post Merged at 09:16 AM ----------

Also if u use mgcamd u have to stop cccam first.
Menu
Setup
Softcam
Softcam manager
Go down to cccam and stop and autostop.
Go to mgcamd and start and autostart.

You also need a file with ur newcamd.list called mg_cfg. This will only run a c line or an n line. Not both together.

Cccam will run both.
hi mate thanks again for all the info ;]is there anyway i can add two lines in the cccam to have both working sly/cable at same time

Yes just place one under the other

---------- Post Merged at 06:22 PM ----------

Download dreamexplorer from plugins then download cccam.cfg from here http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=523
Extract cccam.cfg to desktop edit your line details one under the other save cccam.cfg in usb turn off box using the back power button insert usb in the front USB panel turn on box goto dreamexplorer navigate to your usb copy CCcam.cfg then navigate to etc and place in there

hi mate thanks for reply i orta explained more only access to box is through the tspanel var/etc in the cccamfg theres only one line how do i add the other one with remote thanks

New to this but my box was working ok till I went in to tspanel press satellite setting and the software crashed thought I should delete it rebooted it now will find Astra sat if I put it back on will this fix problem.

line tspanel method

Yes just place one under the other

---------- Post Merged at 06:22 PM ----------

Download dreamexplorer from plugins then download cccam.cfg from here mgcamd1.38 & cccam2.3 & all files - Downloads - TechKings
Extract cccam.cfg to desktop edit your line details one under the other save cccam.cfg in usb turn off box using the back power button insert usb in the front USB panel turn on box goto dreamexplorer navigate to your usb copy CCcam.cfg then navigate to etc and place in there
sorry late reply job done thanyou topman ;] happy days

Back