Tune failed issue

Cesar88

Hi,
I have a miraclebox premium hd mini. I had to unplug it because Virgin media were sending engineer round for router issues. I was given a new router but now when I plug miraclebox in it says tune failed.
Am I doing something basic wrong, do I need to change any settings because if new router

Thanks in advance of any help

Cesar

tune fail is a signal problem i bet he has disconnected the wire u using for box to get more signal for your modem

Hi everyone, This is my first post on this forum. I have a similar problem to Cesar88. I have a VM superhub with a 100Mbs connection, I have attached the box via a splitter to my ZGEMMA H2S box. I am using OpenVIX and am also getting a Tune failed message on channel selection. I have disabled DCHP and put Google DNS settings in, to no avail. I had a 6Db attenuator on the input to the original line which I removed(following the previous senders comments), and still had no luck. My ZGEMMA box works perfectly in other peoples houses , and seems to be picking up the channels, but when I autotune, there are no channels picked up, and I am now at my wits end. Any Suggestions ?

Back