Tuner Config for four LNBs

sammyano

Hello,
Please can someone advise on the correct tuner setup for multiple satellites/LNBs
I have Zgemma H2S with the following tuner configurations
Tuner A
Simple
Desqc - A/B/C/D
Port A -13e
Port B -19e
Port C - 23.5e
Port D- 28.2e
Question is - what should be the correct setting for Tuner B and should my sat cable go into LNB or Tuner A
I have been using same setup on other old boxes Azbox and Gigablue without any issues
I am running ipab image
Thanks

@cactikid am sure I follow your question- I have only one satellite cable coming from outside as all the four sat LNB are joined to one incoming cable to the sat box. I watched the attached Video and in that case there are two sat feed cables but mine is 1. I can only get reception if connected to Tuner A port but nothing when in LNB in port

Tuner A in is Tuner A
LNB in is tuner B
Loop out isn't normally used, it's to feed another receiver if this one is off.

Cheers @Willo3092
Please confirm if my setup is correct as so it has been in my Gigablue box before I got the Zgemma h2s
From the dish I have four LNBS (13,19,23.5,28.2) that I'd connected and looped via one single coax cable
In the inside I have a four way satellite splitter
Coax cable goes into the sat input
1st socket connects cable to my TV freesat
2nd socket connects to Zgemma Tuner A input
From the box menu Tuner A is used as Diseqc A/B/C/D
Tuner B - not configured
Was able to scan and receive signals
Now though, if I want to make use of the Tuner B in other to watch one channel on 28.2 and record another, "should I connect another coax from splitter to 'LNB OR Tuner B" and what should be the setting for Tuner B Config
Thanks

just because it say sat??? hopefully installers who do sat can advise more but i would be using a proper diseqc switch made for multi feeds like on the video.

That splitter is one input and four outputs not four in and one out.
You can't combine your 4 lnb's into one cable, you need a 4 port diseqc switch to change from one to another.

Back