Tuner Config for four LNBs

@Sparkrite - what exactly is not setup right here, let's forget about wanting to make use of the second tuner without running a separate cable, what else is not setup right?
AFAIK you had two Sat tuners, one in your TV and one in your old STB, is that right?
Assuming it is, how could you possibly have both on and tuned to different transponders ie. one vertical and one horizontal polarization?
If you say you never had both on, at the same time, tuned to a sat channel then, there straight away, is one limitation indicating it is NOT setup correctly for two sat tuners.
Wouldn't you agree?

Your setup with that splitter allows DC pass through, therefore sending a voltage from each tuner to the other, a definite NO NO.

Last edited:
AFAIK you had two Sat tuners, one in your TV and one in your old STB, is that right?
Assuming it is, how could you possibly have both on and tuned to different transponders ie. one vertical and one horizontal polarization?
If you say you never had both on, at the same time, tuned to a sat channel then, there straight away, is one limitation indicating it is NOT setup correctly for two sat tuners.
Wouldn't you agree?

Your setup with that splitter allows DC pass through, therefore sending a voltage from each tuner to the other, a definite NO NO.
Yes agreed to some point, I don’t use both at the same :-)

I am new here and I don't know if I am on the right place. I have H2S receiver and currently on Tuner A I am following 13, 16 and 19. Is it possible to connect to Tuner B feed from other satellite dish in order to follow 1.9E and 1W.

So to Tuner A goes 13-16-19 and on tuner B 1.9 and 1?

Many thanks.

Back